Friday, September 17, 2010

Amogharatna runs Berlin marathon

Amogharatna writes from Berlin, where they’re engaged in the development of a major new Buddhist Centre. Besides being the Centre’s chairman, he’s busy fundraising, and writes to say -

“As you may already know, I am marking my tenth anniversary of living in Berlin by participating in this year's Berlin marathon on September 26th. At the same time I am raising funds for the renovation of the recently purchased new Triratna centre in the city.

“If you would like to contribute, I invite you to sponsor me by visiting my JustGiving page at www.justgiving.com/Amogharatna

“To stay up to date with my training as I prepare for the big day, you might also like to visit my blog.

“For more information about our new centre project, you can visit our website - or buddhistisches-tor-berlin.de for the German version.

"Thanks for taking the time to read this.
With Metta,
Amogharatna

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home