Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tools For Living Your Life - best read on RED

Recently spotted in the current issue of RED: an interview with Ines de la Fressange, the French model and designer of fashion and perfumes - and, it turns out, an admirer of Vajragupta’s books.

When asked about her ‘BEST READ’ she responds - “I like books about Buddhism and meditation, such as Buddhism: Tools For Living Your Life, by Vajragupta (Windhorse, £10.99). I like the idea of being in the present moment and emptying your head of aggressive thoughts. Every time l finish a book, I convince myself I am going to be like the Dalai Lama, but then immediately forget it all and go back to huge stress and thinking bad thoughts about everyone [Iaughs].  She goes on to say the BEST THING IN LIFE is...to understand that you are alive.

Tools For Living Your Life should be available from most Triratna bookshops, though it is currently out of print.  Copies are also  available from Amazon.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Clare said...

It must be a good book, then! I'll buy it!

25/5/11  

Post a Comment

<< Home