• helping to create a New Society
• spreading the Dharma and building Sangha
• living communally
• working with other Buddhists
The weekend will include
- a fresh talk by Vajragupta
- practising together in the shrine room
- time to meet with others
- practical workshops on getting more involved and on getting new initiatives going
We’ll explore some of the principles and practices of creating Sangha together. What are the advantages and the challenges of Dharma work and of communal living? The emphasis will be on achievable action, and practical next steps.
7.30pm Friday 17 June to 4.00pm Sunday 19 June at Birmingham Buddhist Centre.
Cost: dana (by donation). Accommodation: available
To book: contact Vidyaruci on
For updates please see the Facebook Event ‘The New Society in Principle and Practice’