Saturday, July 03, 2010

Animation of 'The Small Boy and the Mouse’

Maitreyabandhu, by now well-known to readers of Triratna News for his poetry, writes with news that his award-winning poem ‘The Small Boy and the Mouse’ has been animated. He says -

“I thought you would be interested in my on-line anthology. I won a place on the Jerwood/Arvon 2009 mentoring scheme and they have now published the on-line anthology for the scheme and a print-on-demand book.

“Clicking here (or in the embedded player below) takes you to a page that has an animation of part of my poem The Small Boy and the Mouse (click on the white picture above my name) plus a short interview with me about my poems (click on my name). Modesty should forbid, but I'm very pleased with both! Hope you like them. Do send it on to anyone who you think might be interested.

"Love, Maitreyabandhu"

Maitreyabandhu’s animation is part of ‘All of These Things Are True and Not True’, an anthology of new fiction, poetry and playwriting produced by nine writers who have completed a unique year of mentoring as part of the Jerwood/Arvon Mentoring Scheme.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous suzie lockwood said...

that is absolutely wonderful, I am very happy for you. I feel so touched by your interview and honesty, what an inspiration.

4/7/10  

Post a Comment

<< Home