Saturday, January 16, 2010

Soulful Spirit - new CD from Mahasukha


Mahasukha writes from Brighton, UK, with news of his new double CD, ‘Soulful Spirit’. He says -

“I've recently completed a CD, 'Soulful Spirit'. It's of largely African songs (my workshop repertoire) and includes 2 mantras and part of the Karaniya Metta Sutta, and has a couple of recordings from my Buddhafield Festival workshops.

“It consists of 24 tracks of uplifting, African, sacred, soulful songs and mantras imbued with a spirit of devotion. After nearly 10 years of leading singing workshops it’s my 1st CD. I recorded Soulful Spirit in my flat on my computer using one microphone and multi-tracking. All the songs are recorded using only voice and percussion. It took me 6 months to complete (working 24/7!)

The first CD is the songs, the second one includes all the main vocal parts which can be used as a learning and teaching resource. If you'd like to order a copy, check my website at http://soulfulsinging.co.uk"

Mahasukha is one of a growing number of artists and musicians of all sorts  within the FWBO; you'll find many of them and more on the inter-Buddhist 'Dharma Arts Network' site at http://dharmaarts.ning.com.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS - details of the CD are not yet on Mahasukha's website. you can hear tracks at www.myspace/mahasukhabliss.

The cost is £14 + p+p (total: £15, approx €17, $26). If you'd like to order a copy, please email me at mahasukha@soulfulsinging.co.uk. Worldwide orders via PayPal (PayPal or chq in UK). I hope that you enjoy Soulful Spirit and are inspired by it.

Metta, Mahasukha

18/1/10  

Post a Comment

<< Home